- $32 for a one-year family/dual membership to the IAIA Museum of Contemporary Native Arts ($70 value)
- Unlimited admission for two adults and any of their children or grandchildren aged 18 and under
- Discounts at the museum store, IAIA cafeteria and bookstore, and museum programs
- New-member reception and tour, Breakfast in the Park event during SWAIA Indian Market, and members-only sale at the IAIA MoCNA store
- Click to see a full list of benefits.
- See the upcoming events, current exhibitions and permanent collection to learn more about the museum.
IAIA Museum of Contemporary Native Arts
Artistic expression provides a valuable lens when considering a group's history and culture. It's with this mindset that the IAIA Museum of Contemporary Native Arts strives to increase the public's understanding and appreciation of Native cultures by exclusively displaying works created by Native American, First Nations, and other indigenous peoples. Although IAIA MoCNA was originally founded with the goal of celebrating the creations by students and faculty from the Institute of American Indian Arts, the museum's mission evolved over the decades. The diverse collection currently includes around 7,500 pieces by the institute's students as well as renowned artists from across the continent, specifically focusing on artwork created between 1962 and present day.
With the rotating exhibits displayed throughout the year, IAIA MoCNA aims to showcase the Native peoples' ongoing contributions to the larger world of fine art. Progressive paintings, sculptures, ceramics, photography, and installation pieces can all provide insight into the artists' views of their culture and heritage. In the years to come, IAIA MoCNA hopes that this ever-expanding collection will continue to serve as a source of inspiration for future generations of Native artists and art scholars.