- $95 for one dual or one family membership to the Institute of Contemporary Art
- Includes discounts on ICA programs and performances, the Water Café, select local shops, the ICA Store, and more
- Popular, local cultural hub
- Ever-changing exhibits and an impressive permanent collection
- Hosts performances, lectures, family programs, and film and video events
- New members only.
Fodor’s and Frommer’s both recommend the museum: > * Even if you think contemporary art isn’t for you, the ICA is a blast. The city’s first new art museum in nearly a century is a work of art in its own right. – Frommer’s
Three Citysearchers give the ICA 3.5 stars, over 150 Yelpers give it four, and TripAdvisors give three owl eyes: > * I went over Thanksgiving weekend and saw the exhibits which i [sic] thought were of high quality and well displayed. The building itself is fantastic. – medusagirl, TripAdvisor > * The experimental/improvisational dance performances I’ve attended have been awe-inspiring. The lectures are really interesting and the performance/lecture space is quite intimate even when full. ICA consistently attracts extremely talented and interesting artists - and not only to their floor exhibition spaces. – adrienne50, Citysearch
100 Northern Ave.
Boston, Massachusetts 02210Get Directions