Classic facial can refresh the skin and help maintain its protective barrier; microdermabrasion aims to improve skin tone and clarity
What You'll Get
- Benefits of classic facial: aims to refresh the skin and help maintain its natural protective barrier
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Ice & Fire Spa Boutique
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
I have a passion for Massage and Skin Care with 7 years of spa experience. I aim to please with the highest quality of massage that I can give.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
After working for the past 7 years for franchises I have decided my time to be me own boss has come.
What do you love most about your job?
Being able to provide comfort and results to all my clients in a professional manner. I feel better when you feel better.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
You are the most talented massage therapist I have ever met. That was the best massage I have ever received.