What You'll Get
If woolly mammoths had mastered the triple Lutz, they would’ve made it out of the Ice Age and into the Bronze Age, if not the Silver or Gold Age. Ensure your long-term survival with today’s Groupon to Ice at The Parks in Arlington. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get an ice-skating outing for 2 (up to a $20 total value) that includes the following items:
- 2 ice-skating admissions (a $7 value each)
2 skate rentals (a $3 value each)<p>
- For $18, you get an ice-skating outing for 4 (up to a $40 total value) that includes the following items:
- 4 ice-skating admissions (a $7 value each)
4 skate rentals (a $3 value)<p>
- For $45, you get an ice-skating outing for 10 (up to a $100 total value) that includes the following items:
- 10 ice-skating admissions (a $7 value each)
- 10 skate rentals (a $3 value each)<p>
Children 5 and younger are admitted for free.
During public-skating sessions, happy shouts and the gentle swishes of gliding blades rise up through the cool air to the soaring ceiling of Ice at The Parks. Patrons navigate the NHL-regulation-size frozen field, swerving between duos holding hands or struggling to overcome the challenges of conjoined mittens. The rink opens out onto The Parks mall, allowing pleasantly tired guests to get feet back on solid ground as they cruise among shops and restaurants. Although not included in the price of this Groupon, ice jockeys bringing skates from home can stop into the on-site shop for sharpening or paraphernalia such as figure-skating dresses and puck repellent.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Operates in all weather. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ICE at The Parks
Happy shouts and gliding blades echo in the cool air during public sessions, parties, competitions, and lessons with ICE at The Parks. On the regulation-size NHL rink, guests can glide between skaters and ambitious Zambonis practicing slap shots. The rink opens out onto The Parks at Arlington, allowing pleasantly tired guests to rejuvenate among shops, restaurants, and a classic carousel. ICE at The Parks also maintains an onsite shop for sharpening skates and equipping visitors with necessities such as figure-skating dresses and puck repellent.