All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$10.00 Voucher for Delivery via Groupon To Go
- Valid for only for delivery ordered through Groupon To Go
- Monday: 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - Thursday: 2:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday: 1:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- No minimum order amount
- Delivery fee: $3.99
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Redemption only available through us.com. Limit 1 per person. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Valid only for option purchased. Does not include delivery fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ice Cream Riot
You scream, I scream, we all scream for Ice Cream Riot! And apparently Buzzfeed does too, since it included the dessert spot among its "35 Awesome Reasons To Visit Denver, Colorado". Read on to learn what makes this ice-cream shop sweet and unique.
- With the name Ice Cream Riot, it's no surprise the specialty here is small-batch ice cream. Flavors include cherry cheesecake, cheddar goldfish, made with Left Hand Brewing's milk stout on nitro.
- The copious number of ice-cream cones include classic waffle, sugar, and cake varieties, along with salty pretzel cones.
- Pop-Tarts are transformed with the shop's Pop-Tart and ice-cream sandwiches, many of which are decorated with frostig-based portraits of Justice League heroes, such as Supergirl, Batman, and Aquaman.
- Ice-cream sandwiches are also plentiful. Some feature ice cream rolled in Reese's Pieces, Butterfinger bits, or Andes mints, while others skip the candy in favor of Nutella- or coffee-flavored fillings.