All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed July 2, 2017
· Reviewed May 13, 2017
· Reviewed March 9, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for one Celluma anti-aging and acne LED light-therapy session ($40 value)
- $51 for three Celluma anti-aging and acne LED light-therapy sessions ($120 value)
- $75 for five Celluma anti-aging and acne LED light-therapy sessions ($200 value)
For Ice Out Cryospa’s cryotherapy deal, click here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ice Out Cryospa
What if you had the power to freeze time? That questions often requires a suspension of disbelief, but at Ice Out Cryospa, it's a real option. There's no space-time trickery at Omaha's only cryospa, just the therapeutic powers of cold temperatures that leave people looking and feeling younger. Read on to learn more:
- How does it work?: Cryotherapy sessions treat bodies with controlled exposure to temperatures as low as -256°F, which helps reduce inflammation, ease pain, and promote collagen growth.
- Three types of services: Clients can choose from higher-temperature full-body sessions, targeted localized stimulation, and cryofacials specifically calibrated to address signs of aging.
- Benefits: Clients report everything from improved mood and decreased injury recovery time to clearer skin and better sleep.