Besides sushi and grilled skewers known as yakitori, Ichiban also serves Korean food and a variety of other Japanese dishes
About Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House
Nearly anything can be skewered and grilled at Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House. Fish cakes, squid, chicken wings, mushrooms, lamb, pork belly—all of this and more can become yakitori, a popular street food in Japan best eaten while drinking sake or an ice-cold beer.
But yakitori and the restaurant's other namesake dish, sushi, are only half the story at Ichiban, because a variety of Japanese and Korean specialties expand the menu, giving diners a diverse assortment of meals to choose from, such as:
- Korean-style seafood pancakes, served as a small plate for an appetizer or side
- Tempura udon soup: udon noodles swimming in broth served with shrimp and vegetable tempura on the side
- Katsu curry rice: a creamy curry with pork served atop rice
- Kimchi jigae: spicy kimchi soup mixed with pork and tofu
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days