All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 5, 2017
· Reviewed January 3, 2017
· Reviewed December 31, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
Friday, December 30, 2016
- $27 for admission for two people ($52 value)
- $53 for admission for four people ($104 value)
Saturday, December 31, 2016
- $34 for admission for two people ($66 value)
- $67 for admission for four people ($132 value)
Sunday, January 1, 2017
- $19 for admission for two people ($36 value)
- $37 for admission for four people ($72 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Held over New Year's weekend, Ichibancon gives anime and video game fans the chance to ring in 2017 doing what they do best: sharing their love of their hobbies with fellow enthusiasts. The convention converts the Embassy Suites Hotel Concord into a headquarters for pop culture appreciation, with guest panels, colorful cosplayers, and a bustling vendor hall supplying plenty of chances to geek out. Read on to learn more:
- Special guests at Ichibancon include veteran voice actor Richard Epcar, Tim & Eric collaborator Davide Liebe Hart, and video game music masters the Triforce Quartet.
- Cosplay: Been working on a killer Vegeta costume that the world needs to see? Show it off at the con's cosplay events, which include a contest with awards for both craftsmanship and performance.
- Otaku Flea Market and Art Fair: Like any good anime con, Ichibancon boasts a robust vendor room and artists' alley. However, in addition to professional sellers, the con also features spaces for attendees themselves to hawk their extra memorabilia or show off their artistic sides.
- Glow Stick Dance: Held Friday and Saturday nights, these colorful dances combine the pulsing beats of J-Pop hits with the colorful flashes of glow-stick-wielding attendees.
- Okie Dokie Karaoke: Also held in the evenings on Friday and Saturday, this lively karaoke sessions gives attendees the chance to belt out their favorite anime tunes.