All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Observation wheel at National Harbor takes riders up to 180 feet into the air, giving them great views of the Nation’s Capital and the Potomac River inside their own heated gondola.
- National Harbor is opened year-round
- Age ranges:
- General admission 12-60 years old
- Child admission 3-11 years old
- Senior admission 60 years old and over
- Free admission for children 2 and under
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 17, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Excluded options: VIP gondola. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Capital Wheel
According to a story that's circulated for centuries, George Washington once threw a silver dollar across the Potomac River. It's unverified, but visitors can check the riverbanks for glints of ancient silver aboard the Capital Wheel at National Harbor. As it rotates, the stately observation wheel lifts riders as high as 180 feet above the river, giving them a birds' eye view of the river's waters and the DC skyline. Conveniently, the observation wheel's seats are enclosed in climate-controlled gondolas, so guests can ride in comfort no matter the season.