Technicians eliminate dirt, grime, and stains from carpets, which helps your home’s air quality and reduces allergens
About This Deal
- Service radius: within 17 miles of zip code 23320
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Additional fees for stairs, closets, and red or rust stains
- Not valid for apartments above the second floor
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
About Icon's Professional Carpet Care
Whether your carpets have a tawny cast from rust stains or a singular bright red circle from when a cup of Kool-Aid toppled over, Icon's Professional Carpet Care can help. Its crews specialize in removing stains from carpets, as well as ridding fibers of pet odors and stubborn spots. They use steam-cleaning techniques to deeply clean carpets and upholstery, and they also de-grime tile and grout and remove potentially hazardous mold from homes.