All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Cell phones are more popular than ever thanks to cool apps such as Friend Party and FindMeAGarbageCan. Satisfy your app-etite with this Groupon.
Choose from 12 Options
- $29 for an iPhone 3G or 3GS glass repair ($65 value)
- $49 for an iPhone 4 or 4S glass repair ($110 value)
- $89 for an iPhone 5 glass repair ($299 value)
- $129 for an iPhone 5S or 5C glass repair ($380 value)
- $99 for a Galaxy S3 or S4 glass repair ($299 value)
- $99 for a Galaxy Note 1, 2, or 3 glass repair ($299 value)
- $75 for an iPad 1 glass repair ($159 value)
- $99 for an iPad 2, 3, or 4 glass repair ($199 value)
- $48 for a Galaxy S3, S4, or Note 1, 2, or 3 charger-port repair ($150 value)
- $29 for an iPhone 4 or 4S charger-port repair ($59 value)
- $19 for an iPhone 4 or 4S battery repair ($59 value)
- $35 for an iPhone 5 battery repair ($69 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must use promotion value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. May take up to 2 business days to complete repair, depending on service and availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Gravity is the mortal enemy of technology. A phone slips from the fingers. A laptop gets knocked off a table. A tablet is tossed carelessly during a game of impromptu frisbee. In those seconds, everything freezes, until the telltale sound of cracking glass fills the room. Terrifying—at least for anyone who isn't an employee of iCrackRepair.com. The certified repair technicians deal with broken electronics on a daily basis, and they work on all types of smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.