The earliest salons were informal gatherings where B-list philosophers gibbered away so they couldn't hear themselves dying of plague. Get an earful of the modern salon’s soothing hair-dryer purrs and scissor chop-chops instead with today's Groupon at I.D Salon in Syosset. Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get a shampoo and conditioning, a haircut, and a blowout (up to a $70 value).
- For $30, you get single process color (up to a $64 value).
- For $55, you get partial highlights (up to a $110 value).
The talented stylists at I.D Salon craft coiffures with an eye for face-flattering aesthetics, as well as customer individuality and personal flair. Trained by top companies including Sebastian, Wella, and Unite Professional, I.D’s team brings fashion-forward expertise to precision haircuts, bolstering strands with a revivifying shampoo and conditioning, and a professional blowout to tame frizz and prolong that newly cut hair smell. Set your scalp free from its chromatic prison with a single process color for overall lift, or accentuate your favorite cranial hemisphere with partial highlights from an I.D color specialist. The salon’s chic interior maintains a subtle balance of minimalistic furnishings with bursts of red color and bright overhead track lighting, like Roman candles exploding in a Japanese Zen garden.
Though I.D Salon sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
- This is the best hair salon in Long Island. They always get my hair right and my color has never looked better! – Lisa B., Yahoo! Local
- They take the time to make you feel comfortable with the decision you are making with your hair. Whether you are going long to short, short to shorter, or just a trim...you will not be disappointed. – Maddiesmom, Citysearch
The stylists at ID Salon aren't just in demand by their clients; several also work as artistic directors for such familiar brands as Goldwell, KMS, and Evo. They've also educated other stylists around the globe, and they've styled coiffures for top designers at fashion week in New York and Los Angeles. But like a family living in a hollowed-out redwood, ID Salon has deep roots in its community, too. In 2007, they partnered with the Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund to raise more than $52,000 for breast-cancer research.
25 S Oyster Bay Rd.
Syosset, New York 11791Get Directions