What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $13 for one two-hour unlimited adult ticket ($20 value)
- $9 for one two-hour unlimited child ticket ($15 value)
- $40 for a family pack, including two two-hour unlimited adult tickets and two two-hour unlimited child tickets ($70 value)
- Note: Mountain bike and river tube rentals are an additional charge.
Tickets for unlimited activities include access to:
- The 300-foot summertime tube drop
- The four-station bungee trampoline
- The Bounce castle
- Quality time around the campire
- Outdoor games, including ladder ball, bean bag toss, and bocce ball
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Bumper Tubing minimum age is 2-years-old. Bungee Trampoline minimum weight is 30 pounds - maximum is 200 pounds. Each voucher valid for one 2-hour session. Mountain bike rental, river tube rentals and food are not included. Subject to weather condition. Online reservation required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Idaho X-Sports
Idaho X-Sports Adventure Park offers visitors access to various activities throughout the year. During the winter months, guests may bring along their own skis and snowshoes to explore more than 10 miles of groomed Nordic ski trails. They can also experience the high-speed thrills of barreling down the mountain while safely seated in cushy tubes. As soon as the snow melts, the wintertime snow tubing lanes are magically transformed into a 300 foot tube drop that gives even the most skilled stilt-walkers a run for their money. At the bottom of the hill, visitors can test the altitude on the Freedom Jump, a four-station bungee trampoline, or enjoy yard games. During these warm months, mountain bikes and river tubes are also available for rent. Year-round, guests can purchase food and drinks from the food trailer or relax by the campfire.