Noninvasive laser lipo treatments target fat-cell membranes in areas such as the waistline, abdomen, arms, hips, and thighs
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Valid treatment areas: abdomen, thighs, arms, hips, and waistline.
- Must use all treatments on same area.