Hair removal gives shiftless lasers a creative outlet during their spare time, which would otherwise be spent harassing cats and blinding the Hubble Space Telescope. Give a beam a new purpose with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $75 for four laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (a $300 value)
- $99 for four laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $600 value)
- $149 for four laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $1,400 value)
- $249 for four laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $3,200 value)
- $349 for four laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $3,400 value)
Dr. Marie Meyers engages clients in brief consultations before personally administering four laser hair-removal sessions over the course of separate visits. Wielding a light sheer diode laser, Dr. Meyers banishes rogue follicles with medical precision, all from the comforts of a spa-like setting. Each treatment lasts 5–45 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area. While lasting results may be achieved in four sessions, customers can combine two Groupons for a total of eight treatments.
Identity Hair Salon and Spa
Servicing clients for more than 49 years, Identity Hair Salon and Spa's menu of services helps them create new aesthetic personas via French pedicures, braided hair extensions, or Latisse lash-growth treatments. Inside, Dr. Marie Meyers enhances appearances by performing a variety of beautification services, such as Titan Laser Genesis and IPL photofacials. The multi-faceted salon and spa attracts a range of clients, including men eager to evict renegade hairs encroaching on their backs. Alternatively, microdermabrasion, Botox, and facial fillers can transform faces that are on the run from a sinister cabal of stamp collectors.
“Caroline was very knowledgeable and did a fantastic service ”
“Great place and staff is very friendly”
“The staff were friendly & professional. I rarely make recommendations, but I have no qualms about giving Identity just that,my sincere recommendation.”