Choose From Five Options
- $39 for screen replacement for an iPhone 3G or 3Gs ($79 value)
- $59 for screen replacement for an iPhone 4 or 4s ($119 value)
- $105 for screen replacement for an iPhone 5 ($200 value)
- $74 for screen replacement for an iPad 2 ($149 value)
- $99 for screen replacement for an iPad 3 or 4 ($199 value)<p>
iPhone 4 and 4/s screen replacement is valid only for AT&T or T mobile devices.<p>
Smartphone damage usually happens suddenly—a quick lapse in poise leads to cracking your screen on the sidewalk or spitting soda on it during a Buster Keaton film. Luckily, the certified technicians at iDeviceMD work almost as quickly, fixing phones and tablets on the same day, and, oftentimes, while you wait. The team can mend a variety of Apple products, including Macs and iPhones, as well as Samsung smartphones and various tablets. All of these services are covered by a warranty, and no one is charged unless the repair can be completed. Customers can further capitalize on their visits by bringing in old devices for cash.