What You'll Get
Choose From Five Options
- $39 for screen replacement for an iPhone 3G or 3Gs ($79 value)
- $59 for screen replacement for an iPhone 4 or 4s ($119 value)
- $105 for screen replacement for an iPhone 5 ($200 value)
- $74 for screen replacement for an iPad 2 ($149 value)
- $99 for screen replacement for an iPad 3 or 4 ($199 value)<p>
iPhone 4 and 4/s screen replacement is valid only for AT&T or T mobile devices.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required 3 days in advance. iPhone 4 and 4/s screen replacement valid only for AT&T or T mobile devices. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Smartphone damage usually happens suddenly—a quick lapse in poise leads to cracking your screen on the sidewalk or spitting soda on it during a Buster Keaton film. Luckily, the certified technicians at iDeviceMD work almost as quickly, fixing phones and tablets on the same day, and, oftentimes, while you wait. The team can mend a variety of Apple products, including Macs and iPhones, as well as Samsung smartphones and various tablets. All of these services are covered by a warranty, and no one is charged unless the repair can be completed. Customers can further capitalize on their visits by bringing in old devices for cash.