Massage techniques are highly specialized and efficient ways to destroy muscle tension, ease soreness, and fend off attacking brown bears. Gain bear-approved relaxation with today’s Groupon to ido Holistic Center in Midtown. Choose from the following options:
- For $49, you get a one-hour massage for one (up to a $115 value).
- For $86, you get two one-hour massages (up to a $230 value).
- For $69, you get a spa pamper package for one (up to a $200 value).
- For $119, you get two spa pamper packages (up to a $400 value).
Guests can choose from the following massages:
- Authentic Japanese acupressure shiatsu (a $105 value).
- Aroma shiatsu (a $115 value).
- Swedish (a $115 value).
- Deep-tissue (a $115 value).
The spa pamper package includes each of the following:
- A one-hour massage of your choice (up to a $115 value).
- A 15-minute special treatment (a $55 value).
- A 30-minute herbal sauna (a $30 value).
- Complimentary herbal sake.<p>
The licensed massage specialists at ido Holistic Center ease away tension and soreness with soothing spa treatments in a newly renovated facility centrally located in the bustling core of the Big Apple. Whether as an individual service or as part of the spa package, each expertly enacted massage caters to a different brand of relaxation. The authentic Japanese shiatsu massage targets the traditional meridian points on the body, applying firm pressure to relieve pain from a range of causes and increase blood circulation to affected areas, sending clients down the road to relaxation city, which has a stress population of zero and a city seal that depicts a hammock sleeping on a waterbed. Clients can also opt for the Swedish massage, which uses classic kneading and stroking techniques to relax, or the deep-tissue modality, which applies firmer pressure to work tension out from the depths of muscles. Aroma shiatsu combines aromatic oils and a dry sauna with pressure-point techniques to soothe the body and mind.
The three-tiered spa pamper package runs the gamut of relaxation, combining a choice of massage with a 30-minute sit in the herbal sauna, which detoxifies bodies as the center’s Ozonator air-purification system detoxifies the lungs’ favorite snack. Clients then select from a list of special treatments such as facial shiatsu, ear stimulation, or a head massage to further the sensory-swaddling experience, complemented by sips of sake.
22 E 49th St.
Manhattan, New York 10017