Choose from Six Options
- $50 for front glass repair for an iPhone 4 or 4s ($100 value)
- $74 for front glass repair for an iPhone 5 ($150 value)
- $99 for front glass repair for an iPhone 5c and 5s ($200 value)
- $89 for front glass repair for a Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4 ($180 value)
- $85 for front glass repair for an iPad 2, 3, or 4 ($170 value)
- $99 for front glass repair for a Samsung Galaxy Note2 ($240 value)
Most Popular Service: Front glass repairs
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 30–60 minutes
Pro Tip: Appointments are the best option for getting the best service in a timely matter.
The English- and Spanish-speaking employees at iGadget Services reverse seemingly irreparable damage to tablets, smartphones, and other devices with their repair services, helping customers avoid buying new gadgets whenever they can. Plus, the technicians aim to finish their work that same day or the next day, which may help soften the blow of losing the MP3 file of your best yodel after you dropped your phone into water. Pickup and delivery services are available upon request for local customers.
“Call ahead and schedule an appointment :)”
“They are fast and great!!!”
“Very efficient and great customer service. Highly recommend. ”