Choose from Eight Options
- $50 for a front glass repair for an iPhone 4 or 4S ($100 value)
- $74 for a front glass repair for an iPhone 5 ($150 value)
- $99 for a front glass repair for an iPhone 5C or 5S ($200 value)
- $89 for a front glass repair for a Samsung Galaxy S3 or S4 ($180 value)
- $85 for a front glass repair for iPad 2, 3, or 4 ($170 value)
- $99 for a front glass repair for a Samsung Note 2 ($240 value)
- $100 for a front glass repair for an iPad Mini ($200 value)
- $125 for a front glass repair for an iPad Air ($250 value)
Most Popular Service: Front glass repairs
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 30–60 minutes
Pro Tip: Walk-ins welcome.
The English- and Spanish-speaking employees at iGadget Services reverse seemingly irreparable damage to tablets, smartphones, and other devices with their repair services, helping customers avoid buying new gadgets whenever they can. Plus, the technicians aim to finish their work that same day or the next day, which may help soften the blow of losing the MP3 file of your best yodel after you dropped your phone into water. Pickup and delivery services are available upon request for local customers.