Choose from Six Options
- $65 for screen repair for an iPad 2, 3, or 4 ($130 value)
- $85 for screen repair for a 1st or 2nd generation iPad Mini ($170 value)
- $95 for screen repair for a 1st generation iPad Air ($190 value)
- $45 for screen repair for an iPhone 4 or 4S ($90 value)
- $45 for screen repair for a Samsung S3 or S4 ($90 value)
- $70 for screen repair for a Samsung Note 2 or 3 ($140 value)
Most Popular Service: Front glass repairs
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 30–60 minutes
Pro Tip: Walk-ins welcome.
The English- and Spanish-speaking employees at iGadget Services reverse seemingly irreparable damage to tablets, smartphones, and other devices with their repair services, helping customers avoid buying new gadgets whenever they can. Plus, the technicians aim to finish their work that same day or the next day, which may help soften the blow of losing the MP3 file of your best yodel after you dropped your phone into water. Pickup and delivery services are available upon request for local customers.