What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $60 for screen repair for an iPad 2, 3, or 4 ($120 value)
- $75 for screen repair for an iPad Mini 1 or 2 ($150 value)
- $80 for screen repair for an iPad Air 1 ($160 value)
- $45 for screen repair for an iPhone 4 or 4s, or a Samsung S3 or S4 ($90 value)
- $70 for screen repair for a Samsung Note 2 or 3 ($140 value)
- $65 for screen repair for an iPhone 5, 5c, or 5s ($140 value)
- $90 for screen repair for an iPhone 6 ($180 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Walk-ins welcome. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About iGadget Services
Most Popular Service: Front glass repairs
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 30–60 minutes
Pro Tip: Walk-ins welcome.
The English- and Spanish-speaking employees at iGadget Services reverse seemingly irreparable damage to tablets, smartphones, and other devices with their repair services, helping customers avoid buying new gadgets whenever they can. Plus, the technicians aim to finish their work that same day or the next day, which may help soften the blow of losing the MP3 file of your best yodel after you dropped your phone into water. Pickup and delivery services are available upon request for local customers.