Today's modern world, with its plethora of countries, panoply of waterways, and constantly changing laws about what is and what isn't "mail fraud" is as confusing as it is stressful. Get a clear definition of relaxation with today's Groupon to IGM Day Spa, a full-service salon and spa in North Shores, Miami Beach. For $40, you get your choice of one of the following luxurious body treatments:
- Aromatherapeutic sweet orange, hazelnut, pecan, and brown sugar body scrub (an $80 value).
- Exfoliating honey, arise, and almond sloughing cream treatment with natural oils (a $75 value)
- Smoothing ginger-spice sea salt polishing treatment (a $65 value)
- Skin-rejuvenating wine wrap (an $85 value)
Trained, friendly staff members chaperone senses to states of deep calm during IGM's specialized body treatments. Decadent, feast-worthy scrubs and moisturizers are at the core of each service, ensuring that all clients leave IGM with skin that's smoother, softer, and guaranteed a warm welcome at the Thanksgiving table.
IGM Day Spa won a number of Best of awards—including best massage, shiatsu massage, and thai massage—in the Best of Citysearch polling in 2009; Citysearchers also give the spa an average rating of five stars. Though there aren't many reviews about IGM's body treatments specifically, SpaFinder reviewers give the day spa an average of 4.5 stars.
- From the facial and the massage I was pampered. Relaxing and rejuvenating services. I found the staff very friendly and highly experienced professionals. – luis, SpaFinder
- My french mani-pedi still looks fresh almost two weeks later, I'm so glad that I opted for the deep tissue massage. Ooohhhhhh-heaven! Her hands were like something I've never had. She worked majic [sic] over my knots. I was like jelly for the rest of the day! This was a great experience. – MARKIG, SpaFinder
IGM Day Spa
The services at IGM Day Spa sound almost good enough to eat. The chocolate minty mud mani-pedi, for example, soothes extremities with mud wrap and hot towels, and is a tidier alternative to soaking your feet in mint chocolate-chip ice cream. Aestheticians also cleanse complexions with luxurious champagne or caviar facials. And, if patrons prefer to indulge in body treatments, they have plenty of appetizing options. Various aromatic amalgamations—including a ginger-spice sea-salt polish—exfoliate physiques, leaving skin smooth and silky. The spa even offers a Chicken Noodle Soup for the Soul massage, which blends Swedish strokes with reflexology techniques and deep-tissue pressure to relieve tension. Clients who prefer services that aren't inspired by food have plenty to choose from as well, including stylish haircuts, detoxifying sauna sessions, and glycolic peels.
Altos Del Mar South
7411 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, Florida 33141Get Directions