When The Beatles returned from India, they brought with them tranquility, sitars, and the ability to stretch their hair past their shoulders. Test the limits of your flexibility with today’s Groupon.
$39 for six yoga classes (a $120 value)
- Classes scheduled seven days a week with styles for all skill levels, such as:
- Dynamic Vinyasa Flow open-level sessions with sun salutations, seated poses, and inversions
- Yin Yoga with Chakra Therapy, which combines sustained stretches and centering meditation
- Kundalini inspired classes with Chakra Therapy, combining specific breaths with each asana pose
- Prenatal classes
- Classes for beginners
- Separate practice space for hot-yoga classes
- Kids’ yoga available for children aged 4–12 and for teenagers<p>
Ignite Yoga Center
Daniele Jarman, owner and director of Ignite Yoga Center, was drawn to the playful inversions and tranquility of yoga after her career as a gymnast. The experienced, certified staff view Ignite as a center that promotes healing and fitness through fluid yoga classes and exploration. Classes range in intensity in order to accommodate yogis of all levels, including Gentle classes, beginning yoga that introduces the foundational asanas as well as Advanced Flow classes.
Ignite Yoga Center also offers a 200 and 500 hour Teacher Training program which is certified through Yoga Alliance. Guests breathe deeply and slowly to create a centered, relaxed state of mind, as the groups create a transformative balance of mind, body, and spirit.