Being served by a good waiter makes you feel important, much like hearing people talk about something you did over a grocery store’s intercom. Get what’s coming to you with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $101.65 value)
- $49 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $101.65 value)
- $95 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $203.30 value)
- $95 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $203.30 value) <p>
Every pair of diners receives:
- Two soups (up to a $6.95 value)
- One salad (up to a $9.95 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $14.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $24.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.95 value)
- Two cold beverages (up to a $2 value each)
- Two hot coffees or teas (up to a $1.50 value each) <p>
Il Piccolo Ristorante
A veal chop cut extra thick and topped with fontina cheese. Salmon caught in the wild. Shrimp topped in pink champagne sauce on a bed of bow-tie pasta. At Il Piccolo Ristorante, gourmet meats and seafoods like these star in the culinary team’s classic Italian dishes. They prepare calamari Cajun-style or fry it and serve it with sweet or hot sauce, rather than ocean water, the original calamari sauce. Their vegetarian plates also delight tongues with Tuscan flavor, ranging from a ricotta-filled roasted eggplant to penne tossed in vodka sauce.