Choose from Four Options
- $40 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $92 total value)
- $49 for an Italian dinner for two, valid any day (up to $92 total value)
- $95 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $223 value)
- $109 for an Italian dinner for four, valid any day (up to $223 value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer to share (up to $16 value)
- Two entrees (up to $76 value)
The four-person option also includes a bottle of house wine (up to a $39 value). See the menu.
Il Sogno Ristorante
The Italian cuisine at Il Sogno was lauded by the New York Times for its "deep, satisfying, carefully balanced flavors." It's no small feat when you consider that the Zagat-rated restaurant features more than 1,000 different menu items every year. Alongside the slim main menu, chefs experiment with smaller plates such as artichoke-potato soup and sea bass served with a sea-salt crust.
Of Il Sogno's year-round offerings, the Times fawns over its "terrific pastas," including its "toothsome, glistening" pappardelle tossed with scallops and asparagus or lobster ravioli "enhanced by a creamy aurora sauce." Entrees range from veal scaloppini served in balsamic reduction sauce to chicken breast that is coated with pounded parmesan cheese crust and served with a mallet in case you want to pound it some more. The restaurant's two dining rooms, divided by a center bar, have old-fashioned touches such as hardwood flooring, stone walls, and tapestries.