All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Italy has given us legendary works of art, from the evocative paintings of Caravaggio and da Vinci to the miniature meat sculptures of Boyardee. Admire edible Italian masterpieces with this Groupon to Il Vagabondo. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get a three-course Italian dinner for two (up to a $64.96 value) that includes the following:
- One antipasti dish (up to a $10.99 value)
- Any two sandwiches, pasta ricca or pasta dishes, entrees, or 11-inch pizzas (up to a $22.99 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $7.99 value)<p>
- For $55, you get a three-course Italian dinner for four (up to a $129.92 value) that includes the following:
- Two antipasti dishes (up to a $10.99 value each)
- Any four sandwiches, pasta ricca or pasta dishes, entrees, or 11-inch pizzas (up to a $22.99 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $7.99 value each)<p>
- For $8, you get two signature lunch combos (up to a $17.90 value).<p>
- For $15, you get four signature lunch combos (up to a $35.80 value).<p>
Il Vagabondo treats diners to platefuls of belly-warming Italian pastas, pizzas, and entrees for dinner and lunch. Evening diners comfort esophagi with the liquid sustenance of the stracciatella—chicken broth bolstered by egg drops and parmesan cheese—before fork-twirling one of more than 20 pastas such as the pasta al salmone enhanced by a rosé sauce and digital surround sound. Il Vagabondo proposes a passionate, if brief, mouth marriage with entrees of seafood, veal, chicken, lamb, and steak such as the marinated and grilled Angus steak and veal medallions slathered in sautéed mushroom and a dry marsala gravy. Midday cravings crumble beneath one of six lunch combos that pair slices of pizza pie and meatball sammies with crisp greens and fresh veggies from the salad bar.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table/per order. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations required for dinner option. Lunch options valid for dine-in or carryout only. Dinner options valid for dine-in only. Not valid 5/13/12. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Il Vagabondo
Inside the kitchens at Il Vagabondo, cooks whip up rosé sauce—a smooth and creamy pink gravy made from fresh-milked tomatoes—to splash onto robust servings of pasta. During dinner, marinated Angus steak medallions arrive at tables slathered in sautéed mushrooms and dry-marsala gravy, and at lunch, pizza pies or meatball sandwiches pair with crisp greens and fresh veggies from the salad bar.