$69 wine and meal package for two (up to $145.50 total value)
- One appetizer (up to $15.50 value)
- Two main courses, choose any pasta, pizza, or cheese/meat platter with olives (up to $25 value each)
- Two bottles of house wine (up to $40 value each)
- See the menu.
Reserve - How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you
Il Vino Wine Bar
Exposed-brick walls seem to lean in close at Il Vino Wine Bar, hinting at the rustic nature of the shop’s pizzas and the warm regions of Europe, South America, California, and New Zealand that contribute to the wine list. Guests whisper conversations over the cork-topped tables, which bear those red, white, and sparkling wines. To take the edge off of the drinks, the staff also sets out plates of cheese and finger sandwiches that help fuel friendly chatter or heated arguments about which former president would make the best roommate. In plates of charcuterie, smoking and curing allows the earthy flavors of meat to shine more than traditional cooking methods.