Lasers target unwanted hair on such areas as the bikini line, legs, and underarms
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- A registered nurse and certified laser technician at the locally owned business use a laser to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of hair on all skin types.
- Multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
- Setting up an appointment is easy with online scheduling, and iLAZ will send you follow-up emails and text reminders when your appointment is coming up.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for men and women. Must activate by expiration date. Valid for select treatment areas only. Appointment required. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With their laser hair-removal treatments, iLAZ's registered nurses and certified laser technicians remove all the unwanted hair from a variety of areas as small as the navel and as large as the full back. They draw on their 15 years of experience during the treatments, which destroy hair follicles and reduce the amount of hair on the treatment area.