Lasers target unwanted hair on such areas as the bikini line, legs, and underarms
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- A registered nurse and certified laser technician at the locally owned business use a laser to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of hair on all skin types.
- Multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
- Setting up an appointment is easy with online scheduling, and iLAZ will send you follow-up emails and text reminders when your appointment is coming up.
The Fine Print
With their laser hair-removal treatments, iLAZ's registered nurses and certified laser technicians remove all the unwanted hair from a variety of areas as small as the navel and as large as the full back. They draw on their 15 years of experience during the treatments, which destroy hair follicles and reduce the amount of hair on the treatment area.