What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $30 for a beer festival ticket for one (up to $45 value)
- $59 for a beer festival ticket for two (up to $90 value)
- $115 for a beer festival ticket for four (up to $180 value)
Beer lovers gather for at Grundy County Fairgrounds on Saturday, August 13, for a day of beer, tunes, and food. More than 40 breweries pour suds into commemorative tasting glasses from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. Each attendees gets 24 samples.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Illinois Beer Festival
The Land of Lincoln becomes the Land of Drinkin' at the Illinois Beer Festival. This celebration of the art of craft brewing fills six hours with local and national flavor. Here are some of the highlights:
- The Brews: Beer lovers savor samples from more than 40 breweries from across the country, including Alter Brewing, Sam Adams, Pollyanna, Destihl Brewery, Half Acre, New Belgium, and Revolution. Participants get 24 tasting tickets to exchange for suds, plus a commemorative tasting glass.
- The Food: A slew of local food vendors, including Dad's Grill, help attendees soak up some of the beer with savory eats.
- The Music: The Jake Mack Trio, Webley Greens, and Great Wonder provide a soundtrack of blues and rock classics.