- $90 for a 60-minute, customized renewal facial at Illustrated Salon Spa
- Salon of Distinction by Salon Today
- Includes neck, shoulder, and hand massages
- Cozy, attractive salon space
- Committed staff of salon pros
- Top-of-the-line products
- Beautiful Green Lake location
- Call ahead or go online to schedule your appointment.
Salon Today magazine named Illustrated Salon Spa to its 2008 Salons of Distinction list; Citysearchers give it five stars, and nine Yelpers give it four stars: > * Overall, this was a great experience, especially when I noticed how amazing my skin looked a few days later. Really, my skin was glowing in a way it hasn’t in a long time. – Emily D., Yelp > * The customer service was also fantastic and the ambiance was stylish and clean. – May N., Yelp
Illustrated Salon Spa
Illustrated Salon Spa's team of beauty professionals uses socially conscious Aveda products such as Shampure shampoo and witch-hazel hair spray to beautify clients. Staff members help smooth out and hydrate skin during facials, clear away unwanted hair with warm wax, and condition hair with eco-friendly Privé products. Nail technicians trim and shape nails during Aveda mani-pedis that may include a foot soak, cuticle maintenance, and skin buffing. The earth-friendly emphasis extends even to Aveda's packaging, which uses materials derived from the world's least selfish plants.
7900 East Green Lake Dr. N
Seattle, Washington 98103Get Directions