Noninvasive body-contouring treatments target localized fat deposits
What You'll Get
- Lipo-Laser: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Lipo Laser: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Lipo Laser?
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Fat freezing/Cryolipolisis: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- Ultrasound cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasound device, which emits high-intensity focused ultrasound energy that bursts fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen and love handles.
The Fine Print
About imBodi Aesthetics
The staff at the boutique clinic offers advice and chooses the right treatments that will suit individual needs and bring optimal results. Guests may benefit from state-of-the-art technology to reach their fat loss goals, attain a healthier complexion, and become more comfortable in their own skin. imBodi Aesthetics provides such services as oxygenated and ultrasonic facials, radio frequency treatments, cryolipolysis, and fractionation.