Isaac Newton discovered gravity not when cranially assaulted by a falling apple, but upon noticing his sagging jowls while examining the forehead bruise in the mirror. Help to reverse the Newtonian burden with today’s Groupon to Imaage Cosmetic Surgery Center. Choose from the following options:
- For $99, you get three IPL solar genesis skin-therapy treatments on a small area (a $650 value). Small areas include:
- Hands (a $650 value)
Neck (a $650 value)<p>
- For $199, you get three IPL solar genesis skin-therapy treatments on a medium area (up to a $950 value). Medium areas include:
- Face (a $750 value)
- Lower arms (an $850 value)
Neck and chest (a $950 value)<p>
- For $299, you get solar genesis skin-therapy treatments on a large area (up to a $1,600 value). Large areas include:
- Full face, neck, and chest (a $1,450 value)
- Full arms and hands (a $1,550 value)
- Lower legs and feet (a $1,600 value)<p>
When not busy entertaining press from outlets including Fox 41 and WAVE 3, plastic surgeon Dr. Tom Haas and his trained team at Imaage renovate crumbling facial exteriors with Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) photofacials. After a short consultation, the 30- to 75-minute treatments send beams of light through topmost dermal layers to gently fragment sun and age spots on the surfaces of hands, faces, and appendages. Blemishes peel off after one or two treatments, leaving complexions glowing brighter than a child genius wearing a neon-yellow tracksuit.
Imaage Cosmetic Surgery Center
Dr. Tom Haas might be the one examining clients at Imaage Cosmetic Surgery Center, but there’s a chance they might recognize his face as well. The board-certified plastic surgeon has made multiple television appearances, been featured in numerous magazine articles, and offered advice in several educational cosmetic surgery videos. Readers of LEO Weekly named Dr. Haas the area’s best plastic surgeon in 2009, 2010 and 2011, and the center also earned the publication's best spa award in 2011. The state-of-the-art cosmetic surgery suite puts client satisfaction first, offering a discrete exit for patient privacy and a comfortable waiting area for loved ones. Most procedures can be performed under Twilight anesthesia, which reduces undesirable side effects such as grogginess and mid-session snoring. The center's registered nurse and licensed aestheticians also perform a variety of nonsurgical services, including laser facial treatments, peels, and body-contouring VelaShape sessions.
7501 New LaGrange Rd.
Louisville, Kentucky 40222