- $39 for two luxury spa mani-pedis or one no-chip manicure with a spa pedicure ($140 value)
Luxury manicures and pedicures include the following:
- Hand, foot, and leg massage
- Moisturizing treatment and cuticle care
- Foot exfoliation and smoothing
- Polish and quick-dry treatment
- Intensive skin therapy
- Eucalyptus-peppermint exfoliating scrub
Gelish and Shellac no-chip polishes resist chipping and peeling for up to three weeks and can be removed without damaging nails in about 15 minutes. Spa pedicures include an exfoliating foot and leg massage, cuticle care, and a choice of OPI or Essie polish.
Proprietor Kim Ly channels 16 years of experience owning Chicago salons into helping clients to achieve eye-catching looks or enjoy a relaxing afternoon. Though Kim specializes in brow threading, facials, and eyelash extensions, the spa's sizable menu also encompasses makeup and nail services, including manicures with OPI and Essie polishes, and sessions specially tailored for men and other beings from Mars.
67% of 1,531 customers recommend
“Lots of colours to choose from Quick and very efficient ladies”
“Great service. Only downside was no tvs to watch while getting nails done like at many places.”