Imagine Museum will provide a visual experience that will uplift you through the beauty and depth of the Contemporary Studio Glass Movement.
About This Deal
- Free admission for children 6 and under
- Click here to view the opening hours
- Complimentary tours available with an admission ticket; reservation required
- Amenities: lockers for large bags
- Transportation: complimentary parking available in the back of the museum
About Imagine Museum
Imagine 34,000 square feet of extraordinary contemporary studio glass art from around the world. Experience over 400 art sculptures representing the Studio Glass Movement from its beginnings in the early 1960s through to today. Be amazed by the diversity of the artists creativity and innovative techniques.
*Size: 34,000 square feet of amazing glass sculpture
*Eye Catcher: “Imagine the World” as you stroll through our 22 galleries of contemporary American and International artists works
*Permanent Mainstay: Free introductory tours Tuesday - Friday at 3 pm
*Don’t Miss: Family Friendly tours every Saturday (see website for details)
*Special Programs: Catch a video of artists working in their studios demonstrating how hot glass becomes art in our Theater.