· Redeemed July 18, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $30.50 for an initial chiropractic consultation, exam, and one adjustment ($250 value)
- $46 for an initial chiropractic consultation, exam, and three adjustments ($350 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About IMC Physical Therapy
The path to a painfree life can seem complicated, but that's only if the achey customer in question doesn't have directions to IMC Physical Therapy. The clinic's staff is chock full of osteopaths, certified acupuncturists, chiropractors, licensed massage therapists, and (of course) physical therapists. They work together with the goal of not just relieving discomfort, but rooting out the source of that pain. Read on to learn more about some of the techniques they might apply:
- Osteopathic manipulation: Different from massage or chiropractic practices, the doctor or assistant will use a series of hand movements and manipulations to move muscles and joints. They use their findings to diagnose ailments and even treat them.
- Massage therapy: Relaxing patients as well as improving their circulation, the goal is to get blood flowing enough to alleviate pain from sore muscles and anxious minds.
- Acupuncture: Fine needles are inserted into the skin along specific points or meridians in order to balance the body and relieve lifelong discomfort.