All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 15, 2013
Reviewed June 16, 2013
Reviewed May 21, 2013
What You'll Get
Faces, like potatoes, must be scrubbed and buffed to clear away excess dirt, remove dry skin, and prevent the emergence of extra eyes. Buff away unsightly blemishes with this Groupon.
$39 for a Facial, Chemical Peel, or Microdermabrasion (Up to $95 Value)
Choose from the following facial treatments:
- A 60-minute Vital C and enzyme facial, which helps increase cell turnover to brighten and tighten skin
- A 60-minute Organic Passion peptide facial, which uses certified organic ingredients packed with antioxidants and botanicals to restore and balance skin
- A custom chemical peel, which combats acne, signs of aging, fine lines, and pigmentation concerns
- A crystal-free microdermabrasion treatment, which deeply exfoliates skin, removing the rough top layer of dead skin cells and promoting collagen production
- An ultrasonic facial, which relies on high-frequency vibrations to gently exfoliate dead cells from any skin type or sensitivity<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 6, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Women only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Immaculate Skin Care
The dedicated aestheticians at Immaculate Skin Care source premium skincare products designed to gently yet drastically improve the appearance and health of skin. The Ageless line aims to erase signs of aging and environmental damage, leaving skin rejuvenated and polished. The Vital C line emphasizes hydration, making it an ideal option for sensitive and rosacea-prone skin or excessively dry wits, and organic Ormedic products eschew chemicals, acids, and parabens in favor of antioxidants and botanicals. Like their products, the practice's skincare treatments cater to specific skin types and issues. Custom facials and chemical peels address common concerns such as fine lines and acne, and chemical and mechanical exfoliating options range from extremely deep to quite gentle.