All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Beer Tasting Package for Two People
- Beer Tasting Package for Four People
- Flight of Four 5oz. tasters per each person
- One full pour (10oz or 16oz.) per each person
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on 09/06/18-09/09/18. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Imminent Brewing
If you were to line up all Imminent Brewing's beers in a line, you'd have an impressive gradient of color. On the lightest end, there's the Gateway Cream Ale, known for its pale coloring and slight sweetness from bushels of flaked corn. On the other end of the spectrum is the dark and chocolatey Snow Crush, which incorporates Mexican molé flavors such as chile peppers and cacao into a robust brew with just a touch of heat. In between these polar opposites are a range of craft beers from dark to light, accounting for almost every beer drinker's palate. Here's a look at a few more on their spectrum:
- Cannon Valley Pale Ale: Piney notes and bursts of tangerine couple to make this hoppy, yet only lightly bitter American pale ale. 5.2% ABV
- The Quick & The Red IPA: A generous amount of hops and a touch of caramel-malt sweetness create this unique red IPA, which also boasts floral notes and a hint of citrus. 7% ABV
- Betty Lou's Brown Ale: This full-bodied beer is very malt-forward, giving it a toasty, bready flavor and aroma, with just a touch of American hops to keep the brew balanced. 6% ABV