- $30 for $50 worth of Italian cuisine for two or more
- Click here to view the menus.
Just steps from the beach, Imola welcomes guests to savor its selection of fresh, flavorful Italian fare made from scratch daily. Let your mouth water as you read about the upscale restaurant's signature dishes:
- Appetizer: The baked lobster mac 'n' cheese is made with rich Maine lobster and pasta shells in a truffled alfredo sauce.
- Salad: A bed of lettuce and italian dressing cushions an enticing blend of mortadella, artichokes, cannellini beans, and olives in Imola's signature chopped salad.
- Pasta: A plate of pasta carbonara features pancetta, onions and garlic tossed with pappardelle in a sumptuous cream sauce.
- Entree: Succulent sea scallops are seared and topped with a tart cherry glaze before they're served beside a root-vegetable purée, crispy pork belly, and a raw-fennel salad.
- Dessert: A sweet pear crostata garnished with caramel sauce and a dollop of hazelnut cream makes for a unique and decadent dessert.