Your car is a source of pride, which is why so many people happily leave theirs abandoned on the side of the road for all to see. Find a safer storage space with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $88 for a monthly parking pass at Impark NYS 20 lot #2 Queens ($160 value)
- $6.75 for a daily parking pass at Impark NYS 20 lot #2 Queens ($15 value)
- $79.75 for a monthly parking pass at Impark NYS 21 lot #3 Queens ($145 value)
- $9 for a daily parking pass at Impark NYS 21 lot #3 Queens ($20 value)
- $74.25 for a monthly parking pass at Impark NYS 19 Queens ($135 value)
- $4.95 for a daily parking pass Impark NYS 19 Queens ($11 value)
Jay Leno and Ralph Lauren may each own a lot of cars, but their fleets are nothing compared to the number of vehicles Impark Parking must protect in a single day. The company operates more than 2,000 parking facilities in 34 cities throughout North America, from Atlanta to Baltimore to Winnipeg. That accounts for nearly half a million parking spots in total, a far cry from the single lot that Impark—then known as Imperial Parking—started out with. Today, more than 50 years later, it operates as a fully integrated company with expertise in garage management, carbon neutral practices, and recycling.