What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a five-course Moroccan meal for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($90 value)
$55 for a five-course Moroccan meal for two, valid any day ($90 value)
Meals include the following five courses:
- Harrira Moroccan lentil soup
- Moroccan breads and salads with a side of spicy red harissa (one per table)
- Appetizer B’stella (one per table)
- Entrée chosen from a chicken, beef, or shrimp kebab; quail, crispy fish of the day, shrimp, lamb shank, lamb or sautéed-vegetable tagine; tilapia; or chicken or vegetable couscous
- Dessert with hot Moroccan mint tea (one per table)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 24-hours after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on specials or in combination with other offers. Not Valid on federal holidays. Casablanca Lounge (different than the main dining room) Lounge is open everyday from 6-11pm and has Hookahs as well as food and drinks. Not valid towards alcohol or other beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Imperial Fez
Belly dancers wend sinuously through Imperial Fez’s dimly lit main dining room. On Wednesday, the belly dancers give over the floor to the searing showmanship of fire dancers. While nightly entertainment draws diners’ attentions, the main attraction at Imperial Fez is chef Rafih Benjelloun’s native Moroccan cuisine, which guests devour by the fingerful. Benjelloun seals the flavors of cumin and cilantro into baked legs of lamb and infuses mountains of couscous with the flavors of apricot, raisin, and sweet onions. Embroidered cushioned benches for seating complete the authenticity of guests’ Moroccan dining experience.