The hands are the most appropriate tool for eating Moroccan cuisine, much as they are for greeting a foreign dignitary or provoking a soccer referee. Grab a fistful of flavor with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a five-course Moroccan meal for two (a $90 value)
- $79 for a five-course Moroccan meal for four (a $180 value)<p>
For each person, the meal includes:
- Moroccan lentil soup with bread and crackers
- Moroccan salad with spicy red harissa
- B’stella chicken appetizer
- Entree of chicken or lamb kebab, Cornish hen, lamb or sautéed-vegetable tagine, tilapia, or vegetable couscous
- Dessert and Moroccan mint tea<p>
Belly dancers wend sinuously through Imperial Fez’s dimly lit main dining room. On Wednesday, the belly dancers give over the floor to the searing showmanship of fire dancers. While nightly entertainment draws diners’ attentions, the main attraction at Imperial Fez is chef Rafih Benjelloun’s native Moroccan cuisine, which guests devour by the fingerful. Benjelloun seals the flavors of cumin and cilantro into baked legs of lamb and infuses mountains of couscous with the flavors of apricot, raisin, and sweet onions. Embroidered cushioned benches for seating complete the authenticity of guests’ Moroccan dining experience.