What You'll Get
Early philosophers often engaged in debates concerning the nature of humor, posing each other enigmatic questions beginning with "What's the deal with," and ended with "am I right?" Indulge in classic rhetoric with today's Groupon for tickets to the Improvisation Comedy Club in Addison. This Groupon does not cover the two-item food or beverage minimum per person. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get two tickets to see Steve Byrne on Thursday, March 31, at 8 p.m. (a $30 value)
- For $17, you get two tickets to see Steve Byrne on Friday, April 1, at 8 p.m. (a $34 value)
- For $17, you get two tickets to see Steve Byrne on Saturday, April 2, at 6:30 p.m. (a $34 value)
- For $12, you get two tickets to The Keeping It Classy Comedy Show with Justin Foster and Tonee Bell on Saturday, April 2, at 11:30 p.m. (a $24 value)
- For $15, you get two tickets to see Steve Byrne on Sunday, April 3, at 7:30 p.m. (a $30 value)
- For $20, you get two tickets to Christopher Titus on Thursday, April 14 at 8 p.m. (a $40 value)
- For $15, you get two tickets to see Sugar Sammy on Thursday, April 28, at 8 p.m. (a $30 value)
- For $17, you get two tickets to see Sugar Sammy on Saturday, April 30, at 11:30 p.m. (a $34 value)
- For $15, you get two tickets to see Sugar Sammy on Sunday, May 1, at 7:30 p.m. (a $30 value)
From its 1963 roots as an after-hours New York gathering spot for Broadway artists, Improvisation Comedy Clubs have become notable destinations for audiences and performers across the country. Star of two, one-hour Comedy Central specials, Steve Byrne regales crowds with his high-energy delivery and patented style of writing jokes on baseballs and tossing them through the Fourth Wall. The Keeping it Classy Comedy Show features Texas native Justin Foster, who has appeared on NBC's Last Comic Standing, alongside fellow Dallas comedian Tonee Bell. With his bold, unapologetic perspective, Christopher Titus confronts delicate family matters that other comics avoid in favor of knock-knock jokes. Sugar Sammy defends his title as one of The Hollywood Reporter's 10 rising comics to watch, with insightful sets delivered in one of four different languages.
The Improv venues showcase new and established acts hoping to follow in the footsteps of humor gurus such as Robin Williams, Chris Rock, and Lily Tomlin. Audiences can recoup calories spent laughing or doing reps on their portable rowing machine with snacks, sandwiches, or entrees from the club's full menu.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for show purchased. Must be 21 or older. General admission seating. 2-item minimum per person. Not valid for resale. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.