Human beings instinctively put their own likenesses everywhere: pumpkins, mountainsides, and text messages to Kevin. Illuminate the original emoticon with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a facial (up to a $150 value)
- $65 for a facial and a 30-minute Swedish massage (up to a $185 value)<p>
Choose from the following facials:
- 60-minute Boto facial, which incorporates a high-frequency treatment and Botinol peptides to stave off signs of aging (a $150 value)
- 60-minute Sea C spa facial, which includes a vitamin-C-concentrate application and a seaweed mask to detoxify and protect against free radicals (a $120 value)
- 90-minute collagen 90-II facial, which includes a high-frequency treatment and a collagen treatment to smooth and firm skin (a $150 value)<p>
Each facial also includes a cleanse, a peel, a steam treatment, an eyebrow shaping, a facial massage, and blackhead extraction.<p>
In Spa's staff of aestheticians and massage therapists helps clients to cultivate inner and outer beauty as they bask in the tranquil coves of the spa's private treatment rooms. Techs perform a slew of facial treatments that utilize vitamin-rich serums and purifying masks to revive faces marked by signs of aging, acne, or clowning, and therapists treat weary muscles with massages and detoxifying body wraps.
“TOTALLY IN LOVE with this place! Will definitely go back...Frank was awesome. (a little difficult to understand) Professional, very clean place... can't say...”
“TOTALLY IN LOVE with this place! Will definitely go back...Frank was awesome. (a little difficult to understand) Professional, very clean place... can't say enough good things!”
“Simple awesome ”
“Great facial and wonderful upper body massage!”