All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $35 for a women’s haircut, deep-conditioning treatment, and style ($75 value)
- $58.50 for a women’s haircut, deep-conditioning treatment, and single-process color or partial highlights ($135 value)
- $69.50 for a women’s haircut and full highlights ($140 value)
- $87 for a women’s haircut, style, single-process color, and partial highlights ($155 value)
- $12.50 for a men’s haircut ($25 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for clients who have not visited the spa in 12 months or more. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Addition $10-$35 charge for extra long or thicker hair; based off of length, texture, and density. Free parking available. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About In Touch Hair & Spa
It doesn't matter if they're working with a man, woman, or child—the team at In Touch Hair & Spa are beauty experts when it comes to everything above a person's shoulders and below the glowing disc that always hovers three inches above their head. Ever since the shop opened up along Penrose Avenue in 2013, clients have flocked in for a range of services: cuts, bridal updos, beard trims, color treatments, and anything else that might fall in between a simple visit and a complete makeover. When the hair is all set, aestheticians take over and turn attention to the skin. They can cleanse pores and clear away acne, or even administer Botox and collagen treatments to smooth over the signs of age.