All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Body, Mind, and Sole Massage Package for One
- Couples’ Massage Class
Body, Mind, and Sole Massage Package includes:
- 30-minute full-body massage
- 30-minute foot scrub/bath/massage
- $20 gift certificate, valid at next visit
Couples’ Massage Class includes:
- 30 minutes of hands-on massage instruction for each person, including basic techniques and bonus hot-towel techniques, all in a private and comfortable setting
- Champagne, chocolates, and strawberries will be served after class
- Each couple will also receive a custom-made massage oil blend to take home.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers that have received services in the last 365 days. Not valid on 2/12-2/18. Appointment required; subject to availability. Please call ahead for limited weekend availability. Online booking not available, please call to schedule appointment. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 redemption per person, any other vouchers purchased on deal must be given as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. $20 voucher is non-transferrable. Cannot be used on the same day as purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About In Touch Massage at The Conduit Center
Lindsey Houser, a graduate of the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, doesn't just rely on her knowledge of musculature and ability to knead out tension. Inside The Conduit Center, she's also equipped with everything from coconut oil serums and warm towels to a special ergonomically designed massage chair and a device for digitally analyzing posture. She also specializes in a range of massage techniques, including pre-natal, sports, and therapeutic massage. These approaches allow her to tackle the tension and stress brought on by pregnancy, athletics, or life in a house with a painting whose eyes follow you around the room.