Upscale restaurant offers Asian dishes of top-quality ingredients including sushi options prepared by talented and creative chefs
About This Deal
- Type of food: sushi, Japanese cuisine
- View the menu and prices
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open
- Valid for dine-in only
Need To Know
About Inari Sushi Fusion
There's plenty of Japanese cuisine to enjoy at Inari Sushi Fusion, from rice bowls and teriyaki to ceviche and hot and cold apps. And then there's the specialty rolls, also known as Fancy rolls at this Miami restaurant. Read on to learn about a few:
- Lachi roll: Goat cheese, lobster, avocado, cucumber, and salmon are topped with fried seafood salad and yuzu truffle aioli.
- Fushimi roll: Mamenori is matched with shrimp tempura, tuna tartar, cream cheese, avocado, fried shallots, toasted coconut, and spicy aioli.
- Hamashi deluxe roll: Chopped yellowtail, avocado, tobiko, and spicy mayo are topPed with slices of yellowtail and crispy garlic.