Dry infrared heat can help increase circulation and ease pain and stiffness
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Himalayan salt infrared sauna session
- Acoustic resonance therapy
- Essential oils during treatment
- How it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
Need To Know
The balance is very important in life. Sometimes it's hard to quiet down, especially because nowadays are the times plagued by hurry sickness. InBody offers a variety of treatments that help soothe the body and soul. Float therapy combined with infrared sauna treatment can bring back the peace and restore the smile on the face.