Eating international fare at a local restaurant bypasses many transatlantic travel woes, such as jet lag and oar splinters. Stamp your palate’s passport with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for a two-course South American fusion dinner for two people (up to a $50.50 value)
- $55 for the above for four people, plus a bottle of wine (up to a $32 value; up to a $133 total value)
- $85 for the above for six people, plus two bottles of wine (up to a $64 value; up to a $215.50 total value)<p>
Dinner includes the following per couple:
- One appetizer, such as tamal—a corn pie stuffed with pork, eggs, and olives (up to a $14.50 value)
- Two entrees, such as beef stew with cilantro sauce, Peruvian-style paella with yellow rice, or bistec a lo pobre—steak with sweet plantains, fried eggs, and white rice (up to an $18 value each)<p>
Inca & Gaucho Restaurant
The seafood of Peru and the grilled steaks of Argentina form a delicious collaboration at Inca & Gaucho Restaurant. Here, the savory cuisines of multiple South American countries are represented on a single menu, from tangy ceviche to smoky sausages. Even pasta has a place at the table, served with homemade tomato sauce or butter.