All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- During the camp, children have the opportunity to learn the physical and mental benefits of the martial arts as well as socialize in the fun-filled environment.
- What’s included: camp activities, field trips, materials, martial arts uniforms, and camp t-shirts
- Day camp
- Good for ages: 5–12
- Camp schedule: April 15–19, 2019; extended hours: 7:15 a.m.–6:15 p.m.
- Drop-off anytime 7:15 a.m.–10 a.m., pick-up anytime 3:30 p.m.–6:15 p.m.
- What to bring: lunch and two snacks for each camp day
- Some camp locations may require an in-person visit to the location for a tour and pick-up of camp materials. Call the desired location to learn more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 19, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About InCourage Martial Arts
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? InCourage Martial Arts is loved by our members. Check out the google reviews here
What's one tip for first-time students that will make them feel like veterans? Our summer camps are the best way to introduce the martial arts to beginners. We provide everything you need to get started. Campers are grouped by corresponding age groups and experience.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? We wanted to build a safe environment where the youth in our community can socialize and have fun, while developing their leadership, focus, and physical fitness. And we felt that the structured practice of the Martial Arts was the best tool for this purpose.
What do you love most about your job? Developing meaningful relationships with our members, and being able to witness our students mature and develop over the years.